This house is architecturally significant for its early, circa 1888, date of construction, and for its modest, unstylized, gabled-T plan. It is among Telluride’s best representative and most intact buildings from that early era. The house is also historically significant for its association with Telluride’s residential development dating from the time of its construction. it is particularly important for its association with Dr. C. W. deLannoy, who made notable contributions to broad patterns of Telluride’s history, as a physician and as the town’s health officer. Displaying a high standard of integrity, this property qualifies for individual listing in the National Register of Historic Places, and in the State Register of Historic Properties.