”The Thompson House” (c. 1899) is recognized as historically and architecturally significant by the Town of Telluride and a ”supporting” property within the Telluride National Historic Landmark District. Classic Victorian lines with coveted southern orientation and gracious side & back yards. This historic home on an oversized lot and a half rests on the sunny side of Telluride’s residential ski district with zoning that allows unlimited short-term rental options (actual rental history on file). 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms include a lower level apartment with its own kitchen, living room and ingress/egress. HARC approved expansion plans are included for an additional 1,371 square foot alley structure consisting of a nice residential apartment over a heated 2-car garage & carport.